Thursday, February 16, 2006

NEW RELEASE~ CRIMSON DESTINY

Cover by Martine jardin

OUT NOW!

Blurb:Cursed, Drago has walked in darkness over eight hundred years, without a female by his side. Love has no place in his world, only death and abstinence. When a heartbroken Sara steps into his forbidden realm… reads his journals and becomes obsessed with him, she lures him with her intensity, awakening his long denied desires and emotions…

Review Snippet:
This is an intense tale that is a real page turner. There is a lot to keep this couple apart, but in this case, love will not be denied. They The storyline is compelling, the sex hot, and the characters are well developed. Khalid is a good villain. Drago is the lonely passive male unwilling to fight and challenge Khalid, until his true love is endangered... Ms. Martin has written a tale that will be remembered long after reading the final line. May @ MayReviews.com ~

Note:Although this work is primarily a heterosexual erotic romance there is one m/m scene. The work also contains an S&M scene, ménage a trois, explicit sex and violence.

BuyLink:http://www.extasybooks.com/eb.php3?ebookid=23553

10 comments:

Monica M. Martin said...

Thank you, Amimal:)
I'm pleased you liked it.
Cheers,
M

Cindy A. Matthews said...

Nice blog, Monica! Be sure to make a link to the eXtasy authors blog... Or maybe us "Sins and Virtues" folks should get together to do a guest appearance on your blog sometime? :)

Cindy A. Matthews said...

Duh! I see you have a link to the extasy blog... "Blind and Blond" is my new moniker! :)

Keep up the good work...

Monica M. Martin said...

Hi Celine :) I was about to tell you the link was there.

Monica M. Martin said...

Hey Celine :)Getting the Sins & Virtues authors blogging together sounds like a plan. I wonder whether the others would agree. Hmm...

Anonymous said...

Monica,

Love the blog site. Am particularly interested in crimson destiny and allegra's seduction. I would love to read these books.

Lee Anne

Monica M. Martin said...

Hi Lee Ann, *waving* Thanks you, the design is by Caz. These works are wildly different and yet similar. Crimson Destiny is a contemporary and Allegra's Seduction is a historical. Both works are very romantic and intense. Drago is my favorite vamp at this moment in time. That will change, of course. lol.:)

Monica M. Martin said...

Hi Lisa:)Thank you. I'm glad you made it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Monica. I just wanted to say I loved this book! I mean LOVED! I don't unually choose books with gay s*x scenes but the cover got me with Crimson Destiny, I'm glad I did. Man that scene rocked! All the other ones blew my mind too. I gotta hand it to you you write vampires smoken' hot and sexy. I joined your group after reading it. Keep writing it intensely you have one huge fan here babe.

Monica M. Martin said...

Hey Sue:) Thank you, I'm thrilled you liked Crimson Destiny so much. Wow. That was my first gay scene. Doing a little day here. Comments like yours make my day. THANK YOU! (repeated):)
M.